Wednesday 7 August 2013

Styling 'U Magazine' competition: Dream Debutante Makeover from 'Caris Closet' + 'Great Lengths' !

I have fabulous news! There is a new competition gracing the pages of popular Irish glossy 'U Magazine'. You can win a "dream debutante makeover" worth over a staggering €2500 with thanks to Great Lengths & Caris Closet. It is truly a match made in heaven.


Check out the details of this exciting competition:


 Great Lengths are a global hair extensions brand favoured by the Hollywood elite and available in salons nationwide. The majority of the models I work with have them done and rave about how they are still glossy and glam even 7 months on. When I style shoots the importance of bouncy natural looking hair with a sheen cannot be overstated, the only hair extensions I have witnessed that fit the bill are Great Lengths. They are internationally renowned and worn by celebrities like Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez and the creme de la creme of the Irish modelling circuit. Needless to say I am a convert.

Some 'Great Lengths' loving ladies!
One of the most exciting moments for Irish fashion fiends was when Caris Closet opened its doors to a floodgate of ladies thirsty for the latest catwalk trends. The boutique is a serious hotspot situated in Malahide stocking gowns and accessories rivalling what you would see on the red carpet for the Golden Globes or the Met Ball! It is our own little slice of celebrity. The beautiful attire in Caris Closet comes in a wide variety of sizes encourages every customer to have her very own Cinderella moment.

Caris Closet ball gowns

Therefore the meeting of 'Caris Closet' + 'Great Lengths' is a truly great thing and an opportunity for you, your friend, sister or daughter to have a fairytale Debs to remember. I was very flattered when I was asked initially to be the stylist for this fantastic competition and to be dubbed a 'top stylist' in 'U Magazine' is really wonderful. I wish all the entrants the very best of luck! Make sure to pick up 'U Magazine' to get your entry token as pictured below. The photographer for the Debs package is Ireland's leading fashion photographer Richie Buttle from Richie | Photography & coveted celebrity Make up artist Aimee Connolly of 'Make Up by Aimee'.

'U magazine cutting'

xo L


I am a fashion stylist, radio reporter and journalist.
My blog 'Lipstick Gossip' showcases what I get up to. 

You can follow me on twitter: @lauramullett 

Click HERE to check out my Facebook page 'Lipstick Gossip' that has behind the scenes snapshots from shoots with Ireland's hottest models and top photographers + news backstage at fashion shows, events and press previews. To check out some samples of my styling click here

 My instagram is: LauraMullettStylist




No comments:

Post a Comment