Friday 24 August 2012

Lipstick Gossip @ Electric Picnic!

I found out this week Lipstick Gossip is covering Electric Picnic! I am very excited to submerge myself in my two favorite things - Music and style. With The Killers, Azealia Banks, Elbow, Ed Sheeran, The XX, Grimes, Wallis Bird, Kimbra, Christy Moore, The Vaccines andThe Cure among many other amazing acts to look out for I am going weak at the knees. These are the four leading ladies in the Electric Picnic Star Style Stakes - Who will be the one to watch?


The Cure are the stuff of legend - and have been the ruling class since the '80s. Are you excited to see them?


My favorite song from The Cure is 'Friday I'm in Love' a very iconic tune: 


Who is your favorite act @ Electric Picnic 2012? There are thoughts that in the absence of Oxegen Festival this year that Electric Picnic will be bigger, better and as standalone as ever before.


These are some of the top acts at Electric Picnic this year..



What is your festival gear? Do you much it up casual in wellies and daisy duke shorts, or hippy style in maxi heaven or take the neon flashy look? The look below is very eccentric but in many ways that is what makes each look effortlessly cool. To pull off an outfit or a look in general your best accessory is without fail - Confidence. Follow your instincts!


I will have all the latest news and views about what is going on in the press & VIP area @ Electric Picnic 2012 exclusively here on Lipstick Gossip - Stay tuned....



xo L

2 comments:

  1. Thats pretty awesome! I've only ever been once and loved it! Loving the new look to the blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks fiona! :-) thought it needed a little revival! xxx

      Delete