Monday 9 July 2012

Sweeten your style with American Honey!


Fashionistas at the ready.... The American Honey Fashion Show was a little bit spectacular. The boutique 'American Honey' is located on 10 South Anne St. Dublin and is carving a path in the style stakes. All fashionistas flocked to swanky bar '37' on Dawson St at 8pm where the 'Independence Day' fashion show was about to kick off ...


 The stunning Fauve Chapman performed at the event. Her renditions were unique, and her performance of the American national anthem brought the crowd to a standstill - her voice is truly classic and beautiful. Check out her rendition of Lana Del Rey's 'Video Games' on 'The Voice'.


The uber talented songstress is also a make-up artist..

 Click here to check out Fauvie Lou Make-up on facebook

 There were yummy american style hot dogs to tuck in to along with red, white and blue cocktails. Very festive. I was really excited to see the collection as I am a lover of Jeffrey Campbells and retro glam styling, both of which 'American Honey' have to offer us style addicts. I was eagerly anticipating getting ready for the occasion for days, I went for a very 'Blair' from Gossip Girl look. I wore a matching floral blazer and high waist mini skirt teamed with a snowy blouse. I teamed bright yellow nails with the look!
Konad yellow polish

Fauve Chapman and me

A very talented friend of mine Faye Bollard was the photographer for the show and took some mesmirising snaps of clothes you will want to covet. South of the model's ankles it was all about the Jeffrey Campbells. They were a staple of the styling. I wore my black spiked Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots that might as well be sown to my feet I have worn them so much since I purchased them in New York City last February. You can pick them up in American Honey.



The styling exuded Lana Del Rey-esque glamour - from the floral headwear to the subtly sexual attire. The  models looked perfect showcasing the  'American Honey' stock. I adore Lana Del Rey - love her or hate her she has an edge and serious sass.

Lana Del Rey - style icon

Check out the 'American Honies' ;) The creme de la creme from the Irish modelling industry...



I recieved an adorable Lana Del Rey 'Lady Liberty' canvas painting at the event which I will treasure forever!



Floppy sun hats, leather jackets and bohemian chic overtook the runway that was '37'. I cannot wait to get down to American Honey and invest in some Summer staples for my wardrobe/floordrobe! See you guys there? ;)

Click here to check out all the news and views of the Lipstick Gossip facebook! :)

 Click here to check out the fabulous American Honey on facebook

Also 'American Honey' is available to purchase online via www.miinto.ie - Your online fashion shop.


xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment