Tuesday 2 April 2013

Outfit of the day!

Hey dolls! I decided to do an #OOTD post from my photoshoot. My make-up is matte and glowy - and I sported a smoky-eye look with nude lips.


 I wore a floral print skirt and blazer outfit from River Island last season. The photoshoot look was very preppy and bright. It was great fun. I am always a believer in outfit repeating and getting value out of my purchases - I covered a charity fashion show for fashion.ie in 37 Dawson St last year and wore this matching number. It was great to style it up for a shoot yesterday and revive the outfit. It has a very Spring vibe and I love the colours. The hat is also from River Island. I find a lot of their clothes are timeless and their separates are very versatile. This look can transcend from day to night.

photo by Katie Coleman Photography
I teamed the outfit with a simple V- neck pullover and white tights and flats. I remain very inspired by Blair Waldorf - My favourite character in 'Gossip Girl'. My flats are from Miinto.ie they are nude studded Jeffrey Campbell pumps. The shoes and attire on www.miinto.ie are always very fresh and high brow. They showcase a lot of stock from Ireland's leading boutiques.


I am also wearing a watch from Michael Kors. It goes with everything. I picked it up in Nashville on my American road trip at Christmas.


I hope you like this look! 

You can 'HYPE' it on Lookbook.nu by clicking here !

xo L

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Matching tops and bottoms is so cool!

    http://latestlil.blogspot.ie/

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with this look! Loving the make up! That watch is gorgeous also. I will be getting my own Michael Kors watch soon. What do you think of them? Are they worth the money?

    Ana <3
    http://elizabethsbeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete