Monday 21 October 2013

My latest news: U Magazine + Caris Closet + Great Lengths styling!

I have been super busy as of late. I recently styled the winner of the U Magazine 'Dream Debutante' competition. It was great to be labelled a 'top stylist' in one of Ireland's most popular glossies.
Me + competition winner Chelsey in Caris Closet Malahide

Young Dublin lady Chelsey Murray was the lucky recipient! She won an amazing package worth over €2500, I was delighted to be asked to be the fashion stylist for the competition. I helped Chelsey choose glamorous diamante earrings, nude suede heels and a beautiful one sleeved red gown with an embellished belt. The selection in Caris Closet, Malahide was brilliant. It was between the red dress and a beautiful blue lace detailed floor sweeper. 
Chelsey and her boyfriend Nathan looked like such a cute couple on the night! Chelsey's Great Lengths Hair Extensions look amazing! The volume really suits her.
Make-up by Make-Up by Aimee 
Styling by Laura Mullett Lipstick Gossip


I hope you liked the look! To check out my styling portfolio click here 

I am a Fashion Stylist, Radio Reporter + Style Journalist.
 Email: mullett.laura@gmail.com

You can find 'Lipstick Gossip' on Facebook here
+ on twitter here + on instagram here

xo L


No comments:

Post a Comment