Sunday 12 July 2015

My latest obsession: My Fearne Cotton x Littlewoods Ireland head-to-toe look!

I shot a style diary featuring the fruits of the latest Fearne Cotton Collaboration with Littlewoods!
The collection makes Fearne's effortless boho vibe accessible to the masses at really reasonable price points. In honour of the lady herself I sported milkmaid plaits and a summery make up vibe that worked well with the key Fearne Cotton pieces for the shoot!
What I have been hunting down for literally years is an embellished pair of roll up mom jeans. I am a size 10-12 and a skinny fit is usually more flattering for my body shape than the slightly boyfriend fit. Regardless of logic the old school Levis shape was what I coveted... lo and behold my dream pair the 'Fearne Cotton Gem detail Boyfriend jeans' are pictured above and are a steal at €39 from Littlewoods Ireland. The embellishment isn't flimsy and well sown in and I particularly like the length of the jeans. They look cute with a band tee and converse or with a pair of heels and a waterfall blouse tucked in. They come up nice and mid rise too so they sit at a comfortable point at my midsection elongating my legs just a tad!
I teamed the jeans with the 'Fearne Cotton lace blouse' and wore a little cami underneath. I love the high neck as I like the contrast between prim boho and then the mom jean silhouette. The blouse can be worn loose at the neck as I wore it but if you want a more dramatic look you can use spray starch on the collar to achieve a more structured style. I went for a size 12 which I would highly recommend if you have a bust. I'm a firm believer in tucking things in to tie the look together and for myself I feel all the more dressy and finished. The Fearne Cotton collection for Littlewoods collection is very true to size. The blouse is €47.
Another distinct Fearne Cotton style staple is the mule which she has seamlessly brought in to her collection for Littlewoods Ireland. Cotton tackled the trend with gusto by going for a mesh leather and suede combination which adds that party twist just south of your ankle. I think they are very flattering on the foot and would look gorgeous with one of Fearne's flirty floral summer dresses aswell as leather look pants or jeans.
The 'Nola cut out mule sandals' are priced at €35. Now is an opportune to raid the Littlewoods Ireland sale as the Fearne Cotton pieces I'm lusting over have been slashed in price.
This collaboration is something that wasn't just exciting for me as a stylist but as a lover of wearable fashion with a bit of edge. 


If you want to shop this look:

You can shop the 'Fearne Cotton Gem Detail Jeans' here

You can shop the 'Fearne Cotton Lace Blouse' here

You can shop the 'Fearne Cotton Nola Cut Out Mule Sandals' here

I hope you liked the look!

Until next time,



2 comments:

  1. I love reading through a post that will make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete