Tuesday 30 December 2014

Catch up: New Beginnings!

Lately I have been ridiculously happy both work wise & in general. I feel like 2014 has been a really special year in many ways & I am excited for what 2015 will have in store :-)
I try to be a positive person even when things get hectic and challenging I always make an effort to celebrate the little victories! I suppose Christmas at home with family gives you that warm fuzzy feeling. My Christmas dinner was another level of heaven!
I have missed my sisters so much because we are all working far from each other and at times it's a pain to live 2 hours away from them. Over the holidays I love having DMC's (deep meaningful conversations) and girls nights out with drinks but most of all getting to have movie days in front of the fire in PJ's together.
My boyfriend Darren just got a new job in 98FM & I'm so thrilled for him. He has such an old school radio voice - it's his accent I love hearing on the air. He also does some work with Newstalk, Setanta Sports & presents an indie music show on RTE 2xm. I think he has always been a good influence because he has always had such a passion for what he does and even though working in fashion can be a tough path he has always been so matter of fact to me that anything is possible if you want it enough.
I am moving in to a new apartment in January with my fabulous friend Aoife! The apartment is really central in Dublin and I can't wait to share a girly pad with Aoife - we always have such a laugh. I am so excited to move in with someone I can completely be myself with. It's so important to be comfortable around a flatmate :) 2015 really feels like a new beginning which is very exciting.
I have just been interviewed by Stellar Magazine about my career in Journalism & Fashion Styling to date & I can't wait to share it in the new year! This year has been special for me as I already featured in a big 5 pg spread in Stellar and never in a million years saw that coming. I really love working as a fashion stylist, journalist and in radio & I have some realllllly big projects in the pipeline for next year which I cannot wait to reveal.

In not so riveting news I just joined snapchat & as I am endeavouring to eat everything within a five mile radius (particularly leftovers) so I am enjoying how snapchats are pretty temporary!
If you want to add me my username is 'laura_mullett'

I hope you all are having a lovely Christmas & Happy New Year! :)

Lots of love, 
xo L


twitterwebsitebloginstagramshopFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment