Monday 30 December 2013

Sparkle & Shine nails!

I wanted to get my nails done for Christmas. I wouldn’t get gel nails done often as I need to be able to do zips, buttons and use a needle and thread. I booked an appointment for me and my two sisters with the talented Amy Flynn of ‘Sparkle and Shine’. I had heard great things about how long her nails lasted, and I also read in the newspaper that she had set up a trendy nail bar above Grant’s pharmacy in Enniscorthy.
I had such a laugh with Amy, we went to school together and we were catching up about what everyone is getting up to and reminiscing about all the random funny stuff that happened. It is so hard to believe it has been six years since secondary school. Her salon is in a really handy location and I enjoyed having my nails done. I wanted to go for nude oval nails as I they go with everything.
My nails
I went out for Christmas cocktails with all the girls and I felt extra glam with my nails all done. I wore a faux fur coat from H&M. I went two sizes up to get a boxy shape in the shoulders. My dress is from River Island and my heels were a gift from New Look PR. I got lots of compliments about my nails!
My #OOTN
My sister Jade went for a square french manicure with a light shimmer and my sister Kim went for a glam gel polish with different neutral tones and some glitter and stud detailing. 
Jades nails
Kims nails

You can find 'Sparkle & Shine' on Facebook here if you want to book an appointment with Amy. I would highly recommend it for all you Wexford gals. She also does handy gift vouchers.

xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment