Tuesday 26 November 2013

Clothes Encounter: Styling Rachel Wallace for the 'Sunday World'.

I styled model Rachel Wallace for her first newspaper spread that featured in the Sunday World after her breast surgery in the Avoca Clinic a few weeks ago. I admire her open attitude and her frankness about the procedure in question. Myself, among many others, followed her SW blogs documenting her journey with the Avoca Clinic.
If you want to check them out click here.
I also styled Rachel for a sexy shoot prior to her breast augmentation procedure shot by Richie Buttle. I love the below shot. The earrings are from Closet Nirvana and the gangster medallion chunky chain is from the VIP Room.
When I was asked to style the Andrea Roche Agency model after her surgery for a spread that would be shot in the Wright Venue by Evan Doherty - I decided a very hot selection of attire would be fitting to mark her transformation. The lingerie I pulled for the shoot was from the new and improved Clerys in Dublin which has re-opened its doors only a week ago. I went for dusky blush pinks, navy blues, dark combos and also some sexy boy pants for good measure. I love Clerys lingerie. What a selection! They stock luxury brands like Calvin Klein and have glam festive underwear and nighties perfect for the Christmas season.
When Rachel got in front of the camera she quite literally lit up. She has an incredibly toned athletic figure and post surgery her body looks exceptionally well proportioned. She reminded me of a Victorias Secret model! Swit swoo! We shot in 'Baroque' on the top floor of the Wright Venue.
Make Up: Donna Morris @ MAKE UP FOR EVER Ireland

Make sure to check out the 'behind the scenes' video filmed & Edited by Alan Farrell Timeline Production

On the shoot I met the amazing team from 'Heavenly Hair' who did Rachel's hair on the day. They have asked me to style a Victorias Secret style shoot next week that Evan Doherty is shooting to promote their brand. I am really looking forward to working on it. I have sourced the most amazing massive glitzy feathery wings EVER! I can't wait to style it. The models are Rachel Wallace, Layla Flaherty, Noirin Kelly and Lateysha Grace from the Valleys. This evening I was asked to do the red carpet radio interviews for RTE at the Irish premiere of 'Anchorman 2'. I will be interviewing Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd & more! So excited!! I will post all of them up on my blog #watchthisspace 


Until next time,
Be bold, be brave & misbehave!
To check out the rest of my styling portfolio click here 
I am a Fashion Stylist, Radio Reporter + Style Journalist.
 Email: mullett.laura@gmail.com

You can find 'Lipstick Gossip' on Facebook here
+ on twitter here + on instagram here

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment