Saturday 29 June 2013

I featured in the Xpose Mag Style section!

I featured in the July issue of 'Xpose Magazine' that hit the shelves today! You can check my beachy look out in the 'How we wear it' section. I was photographed by the brilliant Richie | Photography! I am a huge fan of the magazine & I am very honoured to grace the style section.


"My favourite thing about summer time is the opportunity to wear bright vibrant colours, floaty fabrics like chiffon and embrace the heat we so badly crave all year. For my beach look I went for a chic sea blue beach kaftan with an eye-catching pattern teamed with decorative embellishment detail along the waist and neck line. Underneath I wore a white stretch body con and neon pink bandeau - this is a great way to embrace your curves but feel confident whether lying on the beach or heading out afterwards. The kaftan can hug your shape in a way that flatters you without feeling restrictive. It has a great cut that can be tapered and tied to make you feel like a beach goddess! I finished the look with some dangling gold chains, my oversized Victorias Secret beach bag and my trusty Urban Outfitters platform sandals. I picked them up last season and they are so versatile. They look cute with white skinny jeans or a geometric midi dress. The great thing about them is you get a height boost in a subtle stylish way." 

My vibrant beachy look for the shoot

My blog is a fun, frivolous fit of fashion, styling & media. It features celeb interviews, personal style posts and offers a behind the scenes look of my work as an RTE radio reporter, presenter and stylist for press photo shoots and more. You can check out 'Lipstick Gossip' on facebook by clicking here ! & on twitter by clicking here. My Instagram is: www.instagram.com/champagneandlipstick

the dangling gold chains add glamour to the look

I hope you liked my beachy night to day Summer look! 

xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment