Saturday 26 October 2013

Shop my Style: Long drape cardi!

I got this gorgeous grey long drape cardi from No Polka.com! What I love about it is how well it transcends from day to night. It looks cute with a simple burgundy cotton shift dress like I am wearing in the snapshot below, or would look stylish with cigarette trousers, pumps and a tee. The cardi is simple, understated and comfy. It drapes and hugs the body in a flattering way. I have gotten so many compliments on it and people were shocked at what a steal it is - the cardi costs only €28 on No Polka.com! But snap it up quick because they are selling out fast.



You can click here to shop this cardi! 

xo L

1 comment:

  1. Wow would kill to have your job, hopefully one day & cute blog btw- love the layout! xo
    http://www.mizzmoi.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete