Monday 14 October 2013

I featured in the November issue of Xposé Magazine!

I modelled A/W13 trends in the November issue of Xposé Magazine! It is exciting to feature in Ireland's hottest glossy. I love styling and fashion so it is so much fun to be part of the glitzy side of a shoot. Thanks to Emma + Mel in '9 Crow St' for taking the street style shots.
Tartan items are back in style but tailoring is important so you don’t lose your shape. This tartan fitted cropped tee and zip detail skater skirt are both from ‘Miss Selfridge’. The skater skirt skims above the knee and is a flattering versatile AW13 wardrobe addition. Whether you team it with a slouchy knit or tuck in a band tee this skirt hugs you in all the right places but is very feminine in its shaping. I finished the look with a rust coloured faux fur hat teamed with an embellished statement collar. I wore black opaque tights with black patent brogues from Schuh - A winter wardrobe staple to bring out your inner Blair Waldorf.
I hope you liked my look! To check out my styling portfolio click here 

I am a Fashion Stylist, Radio Reporter + Style Journalist.
 Email: mullett.laura@gmail.com

You can find 'Lipstick Gossip' on Facebook here
+ on twitter here + on instagram here
xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment